Hot Water Heat Pumps
The Stiebel Eltron WWK300A Hot Water Heat Pump is proving to be one of the most efficient heat pumps on the market providing the highest energy cost savings and environmentally friendly hot water all year round. This technology has been tried and tested in Germany for over thirty years to ensure consumers real energy, environmental and money savings.
Stiebel Eltron Australia has been providing energy-efficient heat pumps for both the commercial and residential markets and getting recognition Australia wide - rapidly making Stiebel a household name synonymous with high-quality, well-engineered and energy-efficient products.
At a glance...the advantages of a 300E
- Uses up to 80% of free environmental energy and converts that into useful heat
- Energy savings comparable to solar units but without the unsightly roof panels and installation expense
- The largest amount of hot water for the least amount of energy
- Works efficiently at night or when cloudy
- Active defrost to keep efficiencies and savings high
- Proven German quality
- Baffles available for further sound reduction(optional extra)
- Suitable for installation with a PV (Photo Voltaic) energy source for the ultimate on C02 reduction
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
How a heat pump works
The principle is very similar to the operation of a refrigerator, but only in reverse.
The heat pump system contains a fan that forces air through an evaporator (1). The evaporator contains very cold liquid refrigerant. The heat in the air that passes through this evaporator is absorbed by the refrigerant.
The now warm gaseous refrigerant is then circulated in the system via a compressor (2). As it goes through the compressor its pressure risers and the temperature increases further. From here it travels to the condenser (3), where the heat from what is now a super hot refrigerant is transferred to the water supply tank. The cooled down refrigerant then goes through an expansion valve (4), which reduces its pressure cooling it further and the cycle starts again.
If you would like a free no obligation quote call HCB SOLAR today on 49641153.